Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Buissness Letter

Moriah Johnson
1882 World St.
 Festus, MO 63028

January 10, 2013

Mrs. Debolt
1717 W. Main St.
Festus , MO 63028

Dear Mrs. Debolt:

Hello,  How are you. I am going to tell you about the time  i went to Florida. The summer I was about to go in the second grade my mom, my sister ,and I went to Florida to visit my aunt Beth. My aunt Beth use to live right down the street from Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. When we first got there and my aunt picked us up we went to Ihop. After that, we checked into a hotel and after that we went swimming. The next day we went to the beach behind the hotel. The beach was called Coco beach. I didnt go in the water that far because that was the first time I went to the ocean. After awhile my sister lost her glasses and she had to get new ones.

Once when i was in ffith grade my sister's dog got hit by a car. My sister's dog got out then I looked outside and saw my sister's dog was walking in the middle of the street the a car came and hit her. My sister's dog yelped realy loud and I ran out of my house crying to tell the person that hit her. At first they didn't stop and i screamed for him to stop. The person was a tan man and said nothing when he rolled down his window. My sister ran out of our house and told me to get my mom. Luckily my sisters dog was okay.

I am terrible with computers when I do things on computers they ussaly don't work. i always will look up things and it usaly doesn't give me what I want. I usaly dont mess with coputers because i usaly go outside or watch tv. I dont like keyboards because I am a slow typer and I make typos alot and I mess up capatalizing letters alot. When I am on laptops the touchpad always wants to make the fonts bigger or smaller and it makes me mad. I just came to the conclusion I don't like computers and computers dont like me.

Sincerly,

Moriah Johnson


picture from here