Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Business Letter

Robert Reando
897 Peewee Dr.

Mrs. DeBolt
1717 W. Main St
Googlyville, MO 12345

October 29, 2013
Festus, MO 63028

Dear Mrs. DeBolt:

My favorite thing to do on the computer is play league of legends. This summer I went to AZ, TX, CA, NM, and Mexico. I went to sea world and Lego land in the same week!! After that I went to the ocean that's what I did over the summer. Every year i go to Brandon besides this summer.

In TX we went through Dallas,Huston,Austen,and San Antonio we stopped in San Antonio and staid in the Hilton by the river walk. We went to the Alamo and ate at a hard rock cafe. There orange juice there is really good better than soda. I belief they make there own orange juice.I would love to got back to AZ Because my uncle lives there and he is the best.

I love computers Because im pretty good at them. I have no problem with them and im the second best at them in my house. My other Uncle is the best at them he can type when he is sleeping. He was one that got me into computers in the first place.