Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Memories

if i could bottle up one memory in my life and uncork it later i would pick the memories of me and my cousin Aaron always having a ton of fun at my grandmas house. When i open it i would remember all the times we went swimming in the backyard, played different games, played sports, and all the fun things we did every single day. I would remember going to my grandmas house in the morning until my dad came home from work and not wanting to leave because i had so much fun. It was definitely some of the greatest memories in my life ever. It would be amazing if i could bottle it up and remember it when i want. Me and my cousin Aaron still go to my grandmas house in the summer and its always fun but nothing could ever beat all the fun times we had when we were young.

image found here