Thursday, April 11, 2013

Randomness

So this is Thursday so i have a free blog post. I didn't have much time to think about it so i am going to talk about random stuff. First of all my day started by watching drew write with Robert the oversised pencil. That immediately made my day. It was hilarious. So now that i have mentioned that my next topic is the new walking dead game. It is so much fun but at the same time it is the hardest game i have ever played in my entire lifetime. I like that though, a challenge is good sometimes. Anyway yesterday i beat the hardest level in the game. The level people were selling the game because of. I will admit i threw my controller once or twice but i beat it and then i was very happy. Overall the game is so much fun it is hard to stop playing. Lastly it is finally getting warm outside here in Festus. I have been waiting. Well  I am done now. Bye!

GIF found here