Thursday, May 16, 2013

FlibbityBlopper

First off i would like to say Drew is apparently too fly to wear a tie. He will not stop saying so. Anway i would also like to say the title of this post has nothing to do with anything what so ever. Well i am really excited for school to end. We are only a couple days off! I'm so done with school. It was an awesome year though. I am looking forward to summer. I could do so many things such as blowing up pink flamingos, or playing hopscotch with an alligator. I have a lot of fun outside of school, with friends and all. I do not have much more to say but that drew is way too fly to wear a tie. For some reason he will not stop saying it but i guess it is true you will never see that man wear a tie. He is just way too fly way to fly too even eat pie and he will never die goodbye.

Picture found here